- Registration Date: From now to March 25, 2022
- Voting Date: December 26, 2021 to March 25, 2022
- Results Announcement: March 30, 2022
- Interested parties are required to register online on the official website.
- Applicants are required to provide basic information as specified in the online form along with an identity image (i.e. it is recommended a company logo should be used). Applicants should read the rules and regulations carefully.
- After the vendors have submitted their basic information and photos of the restaurant representatives, the event website will conduct a qualification check and after the check has been passed, the organiser will send a mobile phone account and password by SMS to the mobile phone number provided by the vendor.
- Judges and online customer service will administrate the voting procedure to ensure a fair voting.
- Participants are required to comply with the rules specified on the event website.
- Competition schedule and event detail will be announced on the official website and also via the channels from media partners.
- Participants will be assessed in the form of an open ballot system on the internet and expert rating.
- Scores are measured with the 1-5 star scale. The highest rate is 5 starts. The final score of a shop is the mean of (i) the average of the public rating, and (ii) the expert rating. The TOP 10 rated shops will be announced every month.
- Shops among the Top 10 lists during the course of event are entitled to compete for the Annual Top 10 Awards.
- The rating results are posted on the official website every month.
- Should there be any dispute, participating parties are held responsibility to providing full supporting evidence including but not limited to screen capture.
The event organiser reserves the right of final decision in case of dispute.